Friday, September 3

Im Excited, Young Josh Dropping next Tuesday, I have 2 NEW SINGLES, 1 from Lecrae & some oldies...

Young Josh

As I hear some of the tracks from Young Josh's New Album, I realize that this is going to be a solid project. I always liked Young Josh, but he has never really caught my attention to the point where I am looking forward to a full project from him. However, this is changing, as I heard the singles off the upcoming release "Thinking Out Loud" next Tuesday, September 7th, 2010, I am eagerly anticipating it. Check out the singles right here:

This one is Old Me!


This one is called HomeComing!


Here is Young Josh's Promo Video, hot stuff! "OLD ME"


You can pre-order or wait till Tuesday, but nonetheless, you can cop it at iTunes or www.CrossMovement.com.

LECRAE

Okay, Now for some more exclusives. LECRAE dropped another single "Children of the Light" as you know, if you been following my blog, His project drops September 28, 2020. REHAB will available on iTunes, Reachrecords.com, and many other sites.

Here is the New Single "Children of the Light" feat Sonny Sandoval (P.O.D.) and Dillavou (who appeared on BenJah's "Filtered" Album)


BENJAH feat. DILLAVOU

I suggest ya check out BenJah's Album Filtered, this came out month's ago, but it's a solid project, with soulfull reggae-ish sounds.

Here is the single off that project, featuring Dillavou it's called "FLY AWAY"


EASTCOAST THROWBACKS!!!

Ok, now for some off topic yet music talk, I was digging in the crates, I still have so much more to go thru, and I found so many oldies. I will be posting 2-3 songs per posting. Today (I got 4) I will posting some Corey Red, Street Disciple & ADF songs.

First up is a song exclusively for Frankie Cutlass Mixtape I, I think it was called Born Again, I dont remember the name of the song but it featured Corey Red and Street Disciple (who died from a heart attack early 2000's, he was nice) I hope you like it. (***Waiver: Whatever doctrine may be endorsed by the following songs aren't specifically my views, these were songs that I hold dear, for it was a very crucial time in my walk, I was just learning to walk, feeding on milk!***)

COREY RED & STREET DISCIPLE



ADF

Next we got 3 songs from ADF, the first 2 was on Underground Counsel II, A Todd Bangz (Tre-Z) Production, this one is entitled STRIKE BACK, listen:


Also off of UCII, this one is called RENEWED:


Now, this one was a remix to a popular secular song from Fat Joe, original is entitled "Lean Back" but ADF remade it and called it "HE's BACK! It was pretty hot!


I hope ya enjoyed these Throw-Backs, I know I did!!
I have so much more, I will be posting some old Corey Red/Precise exclusives, with the oddest features on songs. Stay Tuned!

Until Next time, Cya! Cop that Young Josh and Lecrae!!

No comments:

Back to the top