Monday, January 7

Hey Hey Hey, I had to post THIS!! A bit old but interesting!

I know a lot of people like Creflo Dollar, but this is a click of him denying the Divinity of Christ, he himself says "this aint no heresy here" he himself acknowledges that this will be interpreted as heresy. I got news for ya, IT's HERESY!! It's just a clip, I will try to get the full context of this, I read the script, and it aint good!!


value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kq3y1Bw5Y6Q&rel=1">

Same preaching same theme!! Striping our Savior of His authority~

Now here is a different day, more heresy! Listen close, here the man says that we are "gods."
Judge for yourself!


Now it's your turn to comment. Comment here on the boards, down below after this posting!

I'll be back in the meantime, enjoy the tunes in my last posting!!

No comments:

Back to the top