Friday, February 17

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY, and MONDAY's A HOLIDAY!! YEAH!!

Hey I thought these were interesting quotes to start the day off! Today, I will continue MY TESTIMONY! Think about these quotes, and keep checking my blog as I will be making entries throughout the day!

Don't forget My peoples I Luv YA!

"According to a 2004 Barna/World Vision survey, more evangelicals than ever before expressed strong interest in donating to HIV/AIDS education and prevention. But still, a stunning 59 percent of surveyed evangelicals expressed indifference or were unsupportive of HIV/AIDS causes overseas." - Christianity Today

"HIV/AIDS is the greatest humanitarian emergency in the history of the human family." - Holistic Mission Study Group, Lausanne Committee for World Evangelization (October 2004)

"The work of Muhammad is based on being honored and the work of Christ is based on being insulted. This produces two very different reactions to mockery. If Christ had not been insulted, there would be no salvation. This was his saving work: to be insulted and die to rescue sinners from the wrath of God." - John Piper, desiringgod.org

"I wish he (Jesus) would come in my lifetime so that I could take off my crown and lay it at his feet." - Queen Victoria, from 444 Surprising Quotes About Jesus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Back to the top