Friday, September 5

Gonna start blogging on Doctrinal teachings, and Im starting with the 5 points of Calvinism!

I was talking to my wife and she suggested I do a series on Doctrine, and after praying and consideration, I am definitely gonna take her up on it. I will be starting the series next week, in this manner, every week I'm going be looking at essential and crucial Doctrinal and Theological subjects, and I will also ask involve friends that may be better studied and so forth. I will feature articles and studies. I will recommend and suggest sound readings, books, and commentators concerning the topic at hand. I already have the first 2 studies:

Five points of Calvin (T.U.L.I.P.)
-Total Depravity
-Unconditional Election
-Limited Atonement
-Irresistible Grace
-Perserverance of the Saints


Five Solas
-Sola Scriptura (by Scripture Alone)
-Sola Fide (by Faith Alone)
-Sola Gratia (by Grace Alone)
-Solus Christus (by Christ Alone)
-Sola Dei Gloria (Glory to God Alone)

I will handle a portion of each doctrine, and I may be a couple of days on a section, or maybe 1 day. If for whatever reason something isnt clear, please comment and I will try my best to clarify, or look into the matter further.

I want to thank my wife for this great idea, of course I won't abandon my usual postings of "crazy and heretical findings" but I will be more focused on informative teaching and truths!

I hope you enjoy, and become challenged by what you will hear, read and learn. That really is its intention, that our Lord will use such a thing as this to minister, teach and reveal.

I will try to start the first posting by Monday, it will be on Total Depravity, one of my favorite truths!

C'ya!

No comments:

Back to the top